Introduction
Sasseur Reit listed on SGX in 2018. There are 4 properties under Sasseur which located in:
1) Chongqing Liangjiang
2) Chongqing Bishan
All these shopping mall is outlet store.
Financial
Referring to the table above, occupancy rate was dropped in 2020, it is due to Covid restriction in china. In Year 2021, occupancy rate has overall increased to 93.7 in Q3 2021.
My thought
I've tried to do some research through tik-tok and found that Sasseur outlet business is not that good as I thought. Nonetheless, I would think that outlet definitely a business that can maintain as I prefer to shop at outlet rather than other retail shop because it is cheaper than others.
Risk - WALE 1.3 years, meaning that turn over is fast and company may have difficulty to get another tenant in the short time.
Let's do some calculation:
est DPU - 6.545 x 2 + 6.533 / 3 = 6.541
Dividend yield: 0.06541 / .815 = 8 percents
I think 8 percents is really a good return. This can be consider.
No comments:
Post a Comment